Jackson River is a virtual workplace with a headquarters in Washington, DC. We have over 30 talented staff distributed around the United States.
We are passionate, creative, and dedicated to our nonprofit clients. We go to bed at night knowing that every meeting we have, every feature we build, and every recommendation we deliver improves our collective lot on this planet. So if your political values lean left, your work is high caliber, and you want to make a difference, we hope you'll consider joining our team.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Jackson River
- Our People Fun, smart, interesting, committed colleagues
- Our Values Progressive orientation, flexible workplace, commitment to new ideas, trust, and mutual respect
- Amazing Causes Relief and development, animal welfare, and environmental action
- Interesting Work Innovative technology and the latest in nonprofit digital marketing
- Great Benefits Including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and support for professional growth
Why Work At Jackson River?
I am a former client of Jackson River and I came to work here because, as a client, I was unable to find any consultant who understood the challenges we were having and how to solve those problems -- until I spoke with the good people at Jackson River. Through this experience, I came to understand several things about JR, and they still stand true: 1.) JR is comprised of incredibly smart, no-nonsense problem solvers. 2.) JR values and supports socially progressive non-profits’ missions by delivering amazing solutions to complex problems. 3.) JR is a collegial environment where knowledge sharing and teamwork are valued above competition and ego. 4.) JR is a fun place to work!