Jackson River is a virtual workplace with a headquarters in Washington, DC. We have over 30 talented staff distributed around the United States.
We are passionate, creative, and dedicated to our nonprofit clients. We go to bed at night knowing that every meeting we have, every feature we build, and every recommendation we deliver improves our collective lot on this planet. So if your political values lean left, your work is high caliber, and you want to make a difference, we hope you'll consider joining our team.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Jackson River
- Our People Fun, smart, interesting, committed colleagues
- Our Values Progressive orientation, flexible workplace, commitment to new ideas, trust, and mutual respect
- Amazing Causes Relief and development, animal welfare, and environmental action
- Interesting Work Innovative technology and the latest in nonprofit digital marketing
- Great Benefits Including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and support for professional growth
Why Work At Jackson River?
Digital and mobile communications are transforming every facet of our lives. I believe the power of the Internet must be harnessed to build a culture of engagement and philanthropy in our society. Growing the community of practice around the Springboard platform is a great way to do that. Also, Jackson River is a collaborative and fun-loving (virtual) workplace. Everyone really supports each other, and we cultivate a dry (but not cynical) sense of humor.