Jackson River is a virtual workplace with a headquarters in Washington, DC. We have over 30 talented staff distributed around the United States.
We are passionate, creative, and dedicated to our nonprofit clients. We go to bed at night knowing that every meeting we have, every feature we build, and every recommendation we deliver improves our collective lot on this planet. So if your political values lean left, your work is high caliber, and you want to make a difference, we hope you'll consider joining our team.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Jackson River
- Our People Fun, smart, interesting, committed colleagues
- Our Values Progressive orientation, flexible workplace, commitment to new ideas, trust, and mutual respect
- Amazing Causes Relief and development, animal welfare, and environmental action
- Interesting Work Innovative technology and the latest in nonprofit digital marketing
- Great Benefits Including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and support for professional growth
Why Work At Jackson River?
In short, I work at Jackson River because of the nonprofits we work with. I believe many of the organizations Jackson River partners with are helping to define the future of nonprofits, in that they are venture-driven, embrace innovation, and are empowered by their community. I also enjoy the unprecedented level of day-to-day geeky banter amongst my Jackson River colleagues.