Jackson River is a virtual workplace with a headquarters in Washington, DC. We have over 30 talented staff distributed around the United States.
We are passionate, creative, and dedicated to our nonprofit clients. We go to bed at night knowing that every meeting we have, every feature we build, and every recommendation we deliver improves our collective lot on this planet. So if your political values lean left, your work is high caliber, and you want to make a difference, we hope you'll consider joining our team.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Jackson River
- Our People Fun, smart, interesting, committed colleagues
- Our Values Progressive orientation, flexible workplace, commitment to new ideas, trust, and mutual respect
- Amazing Causes Relief and development, animal welfare, and environmental action
- Interesting Work Innovative technology and the latest in nonprofit digital marketing
- Great Benefits Including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and support for professional growth
Why Work At Jackson River?
Though I'm early in my career, I’m deeply committed to nonprofit technology. I think Jackson River is a leader in the field. I’m proud of the quality of the work we do, the professionalism we bring to our clients and the high-profile clients we’ve attracted.