For years, we’ve heard nonprofit organizations talk about the dream of a single CRM: one database that offers the elusive, comprehensive, 360-degree view of each supporter.
We asked 8 pioneering organizations who've undertaken the search for the holy grail: What does having a single CRM actually look like from a nonprofit point of view, from the inside? And what does it take for nonprofits to pull this off?
- Challenges & opportunities of a single CRM
- How a single CRM facilitates omnichannel supporter engagement
- How to know if a single CRM is a fit for your organization
- Answers to common questions, like how long it takes, how much it costs, and how to phase and sequence an implementation
- Lessons and best practices learned on the ground by organizations who've undertaken the quest