Jackson River, part of Togetherwork, is a technology and strategy firm that supports and strengthens progressive nonprofits doing good work in the world. Our commitment to innovative people, process, and technology solutions for progressive causes drives our work and our lives. When our clients choose Jackson River, they are signing up for expert advice, experienced staff, innovative best-of-breed technology, and superior, very personalized support – delivered in a long-term partnership with a great company. Our platform, Springboard, is used by clients like the ASPCA, International Rescue Committee, Drug Policy Alliance, and the ACLU to power their digital fundraising and advocacy programs
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time Project Manager to be based remotely within the U.S. and work with our talented, skilled, and passionate team on technical solutions for some of the world’s most influential nonprofit organizations. This individual will have superior client service skills, a solid understanding of project management tools and techniques, and a knack for breaking down large-scale software projects into manageable parts. We want to hear from you if you think of yourself as “technically curious,” and are unafraid to get your hands dirty configuring systems and software. Former developers/producers welcome.
- Lead contact for day-to-day interactions with clients on large-scale software Implementations, system integrations, and other technology consulting projects
- Assist and guide clients in making complex technical decisions based on business goals, strategic objectives, and known best practices
- Develop internal and client facing project timelines, milestones, budget reports, technical requirements, and user documentation for projects
- Provide clients the highest level of customer service at every step in the process
- Manage a team of developers and producers to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage projects to SOW deliverables and budget.
- Coordinate activities with other client vendors such as design firms, CRM consultants, or ESP specialists to deliver holistic solutions to clients
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous client engagements/projects while delivering unparalleled customer service
- Big picture thinking with absolute attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Project/task scoping and estimation experience
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams, keeping them on schedule and on budget
- Basic understanding of online marketing, fundraising, and social networking strategies
- Understanding of current web tools and trends within nonprofit organizations: CMS, eCRM, Blogs, fundraising, ESPs, and advocacy software
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Drupal or similar CMS; programming skills not required but comfort and confidence in configuring and navigating these systems is necessary
- Ability to work independently (and the discipline to work remotely)
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.